Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I love these boys!


"Holy moly! That baby is really, really loud!"

"What can I do to help this loud little guy?"

"Wait!! I saw that loud lady try and give him something!"

"Yes....I saw her give him this.....maybe this will make him quiet down!"


On Monday Miles and I went for a visit at my dear friend Jenifer's house! Jenifer has a very dear, sweet little boy names Niko who is almost a year to the day older than Miles. They have been lifesavers for us. They have loaned us tons of baby products that have saved our lives! As we were getting ready to leave, Mr. M was being very, VERY crabby......Niko came in to action to try to "help" and it was about the cutest thing I have ever seen. Someday Niko will be an awesome big brother, and until then, he can practice all he wants on Miles!

No comments:

Post a Comment