Monday, February 22, 2010

Bedlam in the land of Indy......

Oh my goodness......seriously? More than a week has passed since my last post - wow! Time sure flies when you're staying super-busy.

Nate = CRAZY BUSY. We are looking at exams next week for him. And, of course, we must not forget that this weekend is my birthday - and Nate is not one to let me down with my birthday.

I have been busy with work, but in a GREAT way! I am in the midst of doing a series on chocolate, which began on Friday and will last about 3 more weeks. Also, today my intro to a series on Recession Gardens was the lead! Not too shabby, if I may say so myself!

In between work, school, housework, cleaning up the messes that The Magnificent Hans makes, and anything else that makes its way in to life - we have been BUSY! And yet, for that I am extremely grateful!

In my spare time I have been reading Elizabeth Gilbert's newest book - Committed. I have really enjoyed it. I enjoy the local library. Know what is amazing about libraries? You get to go there and take as many books as you like!!! You have to give them back, of course, but thank you for the miracle of libraries!

A cardinal has been ruining our mornings. If you visit our house right now there is actually a kiddie pool in front of our bedroom window - it looks tacky and awful, but the cardinal has been quiet for a few days. After about 10 days of that stupid bird running itself in to the window for at least an hour - I don't really care if the kiddie pool looks tacky - it is saving my sanity!

So this weekend I will be an old lady........24! Well, 24 is not old, but I am pretty joyful for another birthday. Goodbye 23! I am sure whatever the hubby-bug has planned for my birthday will not disappoint, so I will be sure to update after the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment