Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A Modern Day Gold Miner!!!!


"This is just a miner looking at his junk under a microscope" - Dan


I really like gold......


A LOT!!!!


A person with a basic knowledge of Alaska knows about Alaskan Gold Mining and many people making their way to Alaska to find their fortunes in GOLD!!! However, I can't really say that I knew that people still mined gold in Alaska, (other than getting tourists to spend money pretending for 25 minutes???)

Guess what?! People DO still mine gold - and it turns out that Dan is a modern day gold miner.

And the best part, I got to hold some gold!!!!!!!!

I have already given him full permission that when he discovers the world's largest gold nugget, I give him full allowance to name it after me........like the Jennugget.....yes, I like the ring of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment