Monday, October 5, 2009

Is it just me, or is it HOT in here?!?

This post will be a quick one, but I just wanted to let everyone know I am still alive! Haha! Even more importantly, THE NATE BUG is still alive and kicking!

So I have this idea.......Although I am not at all the one in medical school and I am not claiming to be going through what Nate is going through (which right now is an exam block).....he may be the one in the fire, but I AM FEELING THE HEAT, DARN IT!

One of my extremely good friends is also a med-school wife, and she agreed with me totally tonight when we got together.

I think I am nervous for Nate, as well as just wanting to help him as much as is possible, in any way possible. This has translated to me taking on even more and more responsibilities! Please, don't misunderstand, I don't mind and I love doing it to help him, but even I am a bit burned out right now.

As I sit here on this lovely evening, Nate is not yet home and won't be for about another hour (it is currently just past 9:30 pm).....he left the house at 4:30 this morning!!! YEP...4:30 am. He took an exam and has been studying all day.

All of this being taken in to account, we are going to go to Chicago for one night for his fall break this week. We don't have tons of extra cash by any means, but we both felt it necessary to get away for a little break. We are going to Middlebury Wednesday night and dropping off the magnificent Hans. We are going to go to the Windy City for Thursday, Thursday night, and Friday. We are hoping to be back to Greenwood Friday night, perhaps Saturday morning if we feel the need to not drive back to Greenwood....we will see.

More to come, at a later time! Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment