Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Wedgie Free Guarantee

WARNING: THIS MAY CONTAIN TMI FOR YOUR LIKING, BUT IF YOU READ IT, IT MAY CAUSE LAUGHS!

I am just not about the sexy underpants. I mean, come on - they are underware for goodness sake. I know some girls are all about the sexy, cute underpants from Victoria's Secret that are like cute and lacy and about $7 a pair.....not me, when it comes to underpants, I am all about the Hanes or Fruit of the Loom multi-pack from Wal-Mart. My chief concerns are: comfort and.......well, comfort - maybe also a thin-material so I don't have tell-tale panty lines, but you get my drift.

I usually treat the ladies up top to a more "top-of-the-line" treatment, but they are all-stars, after all.....

A few months ago I needed a new pack of underware. While at Wal-Mart, a neutral colored pack of Hanes caught my attention with the label promising the "Wedgie Free Guarantee!" I was skeptical, but intrigued. Here are the facts: THEY ARE WEDGIE FREE!!! I don't know how....but they are! And I LOVE them....the only problem at this point is that I only have 5 pair. I have an entire drawer full of underware, however, everyday I dig through the 33 pair to find the "Wedgie Free" magical underpants. As laundry day drawers near, I don't have any wedgie free ones left - and this makes me very sad. Last night, it was my night to be wearing a pair of the regular underpants, and I had about 1,000 wedgies. At 2:30 am as I am trying to sleep and am very uncomfortable in these underpants......my thought process was something like this "Tomorrow I am going to Wal-Mart and I am buying MORE wedgie free underpants, I cannot live like this.....no more wedgies for me!!!!" And so, today I did just that, and I am a happy girl.

All of this Wedgie Free goodness, all for about $1 a pair......trust me, it's a bargain you won't be sorry for purchasing!

Haha, hope everyone got a smile out of this, my "Underware Saga......"

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this...I try to go for comfort AND style, which does not always happen, but alas, I may have to get some of these wedgie free underwear you speak of! Love you!

    ReplyDelete