Thursday, September 17, 2009

I promise, I pinky swear!

After two lovely updates for the blog....I want to leave with the statement that I am going to get better and more consistent at the blogging, I promise! I am saying this more for my benefit than yours! I really LOVE blogging....I find it fun and something to do. I think about blogging about once an hour.....I think of a fanstastic thought or opinion, and then I think "I should blog about that." Then I don't do it, darn it!

I am still trying to find my "blogging voice." I have tons of thoughts.....if you could jump in my mind for a few minutes, you would probably be scared and frigtened....haha, well hopefully not, but you get my drift. I hate the silence, and this translates in to my head. That being said, there are probably some things appropriate for blogging (which is a "public" space) and some things that are not.

I guess the bottom line is: Life is awesome! Keep a positive attitude!

Tonight I think I may join some med-school wives for a movie....tomorrow, who knows what will happen. Saturday I may go to a med-school wife thingy, again and we have a b-day party for a neighbor in the evening. Sunday we have a bunch of church stuff, including Sunday evening we will be hosting an adult and three kids (ages 5, 10, and 11) from an African choir that is visiting our church. It should be an adventure to say the least.

Nate and I are both doing a bible study on Wednesday evenings. Last night was the first night, but we both think it is going to be a really good thing. Nate is doing a men's study and I am doing a women's.

So, farewell for now! Love from the Stewarts!

No comments:

Post a Comment