Monday, August 16, 2010

Year 1!






This Friday, Nate and I will celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary! It is so hard to believe that 5 years has gone so quickly - and yet, we have sure packed a lot of fun and experiences in to those years!

I thought it would be fun to have pictures from each year, one for each day - leading up to 5 years on Friday! Join us if you will!

The first year began with a big, beautiful, fairy tale wedding. I quickly tested the limits of Nate's love for me by deciding I hated hair and needed to go with a pixie cut. Then I began my love affair with brownies and baked goods. (Just wait until days 2 and 3 for some pictures I would rather not share!) We honeymooned in San Antonio, Texas and began our sophomore year of college. We lasted exactly 2 weeks without cable and internet. I insisted on decorating our house for Christmas the day after Halloween. We went on a cruise to the Panama Canal with Grandma and Grandpa over Spring Break. We moved out of our rental and into the house we would call home the rest of our time in Manchester. We approached our first wedding anniversary by going with some our friends to Missouri and then to Mackinac Island with Grandpa and Grandma before bringing in our junior year.

Continue the journey tomorrow!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment