Thursday, August 19, 2010

Year 5!






And here we are - year 5! This post feels a bit silly, considering that it is chronicled in pretty great detail on this blog.

I suppose it looks something like this:
School for Nate, housecleaning and managing for Jen. 2 weeks spent in Alaska for the Christmas holiday. January saw me getting the "dream" job and keeping a very fun (but BIG and challenging!) secret. March revealed a healthy baby boy. May Nate took boards. A few weeks were spent in intensive "get-ready-for-baby" mode. Nate began rotations at the same time I spent 5 days in the hospital, 27 weeks pregnant with a kidney mystery. There were baby showers and fun. And then, all too suddenly, here we are - married for 5 years with a baby on the way.

Truth be told, it has been quite a ride (that is just beginning!). Some parts were awesome, some parts a little bit tough, but the whole ride more than worth it. I love my husband more today than I did yesterday. We may have been 19, but I wouldn't trade a minute of it for anything.

I love my life, it is as close to a "fairy-tale" as real life can get!

No comments:

Post a Comment